Highrise Medical Supply, LLC is committed to providing a higher level of excellence before, during, and even after you receive your merchandise. We realize that on occasion it may be necessary to return or exchange an item. We will cover shipping charges on returned items, only if the item arrives in our warehouse defective or damaged. We do not refund shipping charges on items that returned due to “Buyers Remorse”.
|Instructions for returning an item to Highrise Medical Supply, LLC are listed below:
- The item must be clean (no cracks, scratches, dirty or marked tires, etc.)
- The item must be unused
- Complete Returns Form below or call us by phone at (844) 694-4447 within 30-Days of purchase with your sales receipt number, and explain the reasons of your return. Our customer service representative will give you a Return Authorization Number RA#, the shipping return address and the restocking fees associated with that return.
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible. Enclose the original packing slip or a copy of your sales receipt with the item.
- All products must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure a correct credit. Write clearly the RA# on the Outside of the box.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid and shipped back within 10 days. We cannot accept C.O.D. or third party billing for deliveries. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 3-5 business days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
Charges and Fees
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and, on some items, restocking fees as well.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount.
Return shipping costs, when shipping an item back to Highrise Medical Supply, LLC will also be the responsibility of the customer.
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees; however, some items do require a 25% restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Any order that the customer cancels after it has been placed, even if the customer has not received the item yet, is subject to regular return policies. Customer must accept delivery, and then contact us to set up a return, as per the instructions above. If item is on backorder and has not shipped yet, the order can be canceled.